Terms & Conditions
TestFinder provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
1. By providing us with your driving licence number, you agree that we can login to the DVSA website in order to check for earlier driving tests and / or change your driving test.
2. We have no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Subscription to this service does therefore not guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
3. We cannot confirm exact test dates and times, but only reserve them, and will confirm the booking once we have heard back from you that the date and time is suitable. Reservations which have not been converted to bookings expire after approximately 15 minutes. The reservation period begins when we reserve the test on the DVSA system, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays in the SMS and email networks, such delays could mean that your reservation notification arrives after the expiry period of the reservation although this is very unusual.
4. If you accept a test date, it is your responsibility to cancel it, if needed, or to inform us you wish to change it again.
6. We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
5. As we can not guarantee that we will find you an earlier test date, you may request a refund no later than 60 days after your purchase if the service has not notified you of a test that matches your preferences. Requests will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be entitled to a refund under this guarantee if you, or another person, finds a test date before we do, or if your request for a refund does not reach us in time.
6. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you are entitled to cancel your purchase and request a full refund of your payment, within 14 days from purchase, as long as the service is yet to begin. The service starts as soon as we start searching for practical tests for you, which will normally start soon after payment and entry of your preferences.
7. Each account purchased from us can only be used to search for practical driving tests on behalf of the owner of the driving licence number that is entered in the driving licence number box on the account preferences form. We reserve the right to suspend accounts without refund where we believe the account is not being used according to this rule. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you before suspending your account. If you are a driving instructor and wish to use our services, please contact us to discuss our services that have been specifically designed for use by driving instructors.
Phone: 020 7100 4873
TestFinder is a Part of Webnesters Limited
Company Registration No. 08291305
ICO's Registration Number: ZA564195
Registered office: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
This service is in no way endorsed, associated or affiliated with the DVSA, DVLA or any government agencies.